- Until the payment is realized in full, should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated and charged to you.
- Until the payment is realized in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the airline or iamtraveller Travel Services without prior notice.
- If the payment is not approved on given credit card number(s), you will be notified as soon as possible. In such a scenario you need to speak to the credit card company, or provide alternate credit card number, or change mode of payment as applicable.
- Should there be any error on the booking/ ticket; you need to report the same within 24 hours of getting this email or product receipt, the former holding priority.
- iamtraveller Travel Services levies extra charges of INR 100 for delivery of travel products within India. For other countries, the charges are INR 2000.
- iamtraveller Travel Services is not responsible for loss/ damage of shipment by the courier company.
- iamtraveller Travel Services is not responsible for any schedule change by the airline after issuance of the ticket but will inform you of the same if informed by the airlines. It is advisable to reconfirm your flight timings 24 hours prior to your flight departure.
- All tickets are subject to date change and cancellation penalties with exception of some tickets being non-refundable but reusable later as per the rules of the airline. Partially or half-utilized tickets are non-refundable.
- There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
- In cases where customer is entitled for full refund, a transaction-processing fee of Rs. 1000 per ticket will be applicable.
- These are discounted fares and are subject to certain rules and regulations, airlines may restrict upgrade to any higher class. For any clarifications, please contact the respective airlines.
- All tickets have a ticket validity within which the travel has to be finished, and date change on the ticket can be done only as per the validity of ticket. Should you require further details on this, kindly contact us.
- The Frequent flier miles will be as on the sole discretion of respective airlines. iamtraveller Travel Services will not be responsible for any mileage guarantee.
- Infant is defined as a traveller whose age must be under 24 months throughout the entire journey. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, then the infant fare would not be applicable, and you will need to buy the ticket under applicable child fare.
- A maximum of one infant is allowed to travel with each adult passenger. In case of more than one infant travelling with one adult, first infant would be charged the infant fare but for the second infant applicable child fare would be charged.
- Few airlines do not allow children to travel alone (Unaccompanied Minors) or with an accompanying young adult (between 12 - 16 years of age). Before making any such booking you are requested to have it checked either with our customer care or with respective airlines.
- In addition to the airlines date change penalty, iamtraveller Travel Services charges a date change assistance service charge of INR1000 per passenger.
- In addition to the stipulated airline cancellation fee, all airlines will also charge an RAF (Refund Admin Fee) of INR500 per passenger per ticket.
- iamtraveller Travel Services will charge a service fee of INR 1200 per passenger for all cancellations.
- All bookings booked on iamtraveller Travel Services are subject to cancellation penalty levied by the airlines.
- For refund of paper tickets, you are requested to send the paper tickets back to us as refund request is processed only after the tickets are received back by iamtraveller Travel Services.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 business days for e-tickets and between 15 to 21 business days for paper tickets.
- There are times when we are unable to confirm a reservation. In the rare event that this occurs, we will attempt to reach you by phone and email so that we can rebook you. You must call us back within 48 hours or we may not be able to honour your original booking price.
- Before the commencement of your air travel, please check that you possess all the valid documents required for travel like passport, air tickets, valid VISA (with a minimum validity of 6 months), health certificates, travel insurance, etc. Contact consulate/ airline for further details.
- In case of cancellation amount paid for insurance will be non-refundable, this is applicable only in case if you have booked insurance along with ticket.
- You are requested to consult consulate/airlines to check the visa requirement for your travel. iamtraveller Travel Services will not be responsible for any visa related information.
- The total price displayed on the Site includes all applicable government taxes.
- You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- There will be no refund for any partially unused flights.
- In some cases, refund against partially utilized ticket is as per airlines terms and conditions and could take up to 90 days.
- All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier.
- We recommend user to refer airlines terms and conditions before booking the ticket.
- By accepting our booking terms, user is also agreeing to terms & conditions of the respective airline.
- iamtraveller Travel Servicesmay charge a non-refundable per passenger convenience fee of INR 100 to INR 500 for one-way flights and Rs.200 to 600 /- for roundtrip flights.
- Friends and Family Special Fares are applicable on both Domestic and International sectors.
- Special Fares are applicable for minimum two and maximum nine passengers in one booking.
- Seats are subject to availability.
- Special Fares are may applicable on group bookings.
- Normal baggage allowance applicable for these fares.
- All statutory taxes, surcharges and fees are to be paid by the passenger, as applicable on the date of travel.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change(s).
- Most airlines do not permit infants younger than 7 days. For more information, please get in touch directly with the airlines.
- As per airline policy, unaccompanied minor passengers are required to carry specific supporting documents. Please contact the airline directly for the same.
- In case of international flight, name entered in traveller’s details should be exactly as per the passport. Name changes after booking are not allowed.
- iamtraveller Travel Services is not responsible for any schedule change by the airline after issuance of the ticket but will inform you of the same if informed by the airlines. It is advisable to reconfirm your flight timings 24 hours prior to your flight departure.
- iamtraveller Travel Services will charge transaction fees for availing the iamtraveller.co.in Services. iamtraveller Travel Services reserves the right to alter any and all kinds of transaction fees from time to time, without notice. You shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties and taxes for availing the iamtraveller Travel Services’ Services.
- Minimum 2 passengers will be required in the PNR after cancellation in case booked under family fare
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights
- For International flights, the check-in time is 4 hours before departure
- The passenger needs to check-in at least 2 hours prior departure for Air India and Air India Express domestic flights else will be considered as a no show
- Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is less than two years old
- You need to carry appropriates travels permissions (Valid Passport, Visa, Immigration clearance etc.) done before departure
- iamtraveller Travel Services is not responsible for any issues related to documents (invalid or inappropriate travel documents)
- iamtraveller Travel Services can assist you with amendments to most bookings. In some cases, though, you'll need to contact the airline directly
- Every booking made on iamtraveller Travel Services is subject to amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class
- In case of Online Reschedule, the existing booking id will be auto cancelled with applicable airlines cancellation charges and a fresh booking id will be generated as per current pricing
- If you amend your booking, you will be charged the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made. However, if the new fare is lower than the Original fare, difference in the amount will not be refunded,but the rebooking charges as applicable will be collected
- In addition to the airline's amendment charges, iamtraveller Travel Services charges an amendment handling fee of Rs 500 per passenger per sector
- We'll collect these charges from you when we make the changes to your travel plans. We'll also collect the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made
- Depending on the airline's policy, some booked fares may not be amended
- All bookings made through us, can also be amended by calling up the Airline Call Center directly
- For any amendments related to multi-itinerary reservations, call the 24x7 customer care numbers +91-7340031244
- All amendments should be done at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to departure date. Certain airlines do not allow any changes or cancellation within 72 hours and treat the booking as a No Show
- Air Arabia, Air Asia, Fly Scoot & Tiger Airways bookings cannot be rescheduled or changed with us. For rescheduling or changing the ticket, please contact airline directly and it is subject to airline's terms and conditions
- The meal amount is non-refundable. (Refundable only if the flight is cancelled by the airlines)
- The meal would be served only once in case of connecting flights
- The meal option is as per the flight's menu and availability
- The meal option is allowed only for adults and children (above 2 years of age)
- Currently, we are not providing any travel insurance.
ON HOLD TERMS AND CONDITION
- The ticket will be issued only if the balance payment is realized by iamtraveller Travel Services within the stipulated time subject to following terms and conditions
- Until the payment is realized in full, should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated and charged to you
- Until the payment is realized in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the airline or Iamtraveller Travel Services without prior notice
- If the payment is not approved on given credit card number(s), you will be notified as soon as possible. In such a scenario you need to speak to the credit card company, or provide alternate credit card number, or change mode of payment as applicable.
- Under all conditions, we should realize your payment within the stipulated time in order for the issuance of the ticket at same fare
- In case of delay of payment realization because of any third party and should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated and charged to you
- No Promo Code usage will be allowed in booking tickets through Hold Functionality. In case of any use of Promo Code withhold ticket functionality, the ticket will be cancelled and the amount forfeited
- In case of unavailability of the ticket by our partner airlines, we will refund your paid amount without any deductions
- This service is subject to the airline’s terms and conditions
- All the bookings made through this service are subject to iamtraveller Travel Services terms and conditions and the airline terms and conditions
- The airline terms and conditions can change without any notice. For the latest terms and conditions, please check with directly with the airline
- In case of cancellation and rescheduling, the initial amount paid for holding the ticket is non-refundable
Note: iamtraveller Travel Services (iamtraveller.co.in) is a facilitation platform providing easy and convenient access to reservations. Due to the volatile nature of the aviation industry, airlines delay and default in refund of tickets. iamtraveller Travel Services shall be in a position to process customer refunds against flight tickets only if the same have been refunded by the respective Airline. In the event an airline discontinues its operations, iamtraveller Travel Services (iamtraveller.co.in) will not be accountable for any customer refunds wherein the same have not been refunded by the Airlines.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driver’s License, Voter Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-In
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out
- The hotel reserves the right of admission, iamtraveller Travel Services will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason
- The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. iamtraveller Travel Services will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason
- For any update, User shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges
- Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the Hotel
- The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is on the hotel's discretion
- Number of modifications possible on a booking will be on the discretion of iamtraveller Travel Services
- Selective offers of iamtraveller Travel Services will not be valid on a cancellation or modification of booking
- Any e-coupon discount on the original booking shall be forfeited in the event of cancellation or modification
- Pay at Checkout policy is valid for specific hotels in India only
- After booking a hotel online on iamtraveller Travel Services, the hotel may ask the guest to make partial prepayment a few days before the check-in to guarantee the booking, per hotel's T&C
- The remaining amount needs to be paid by the guest at the hotel. Guests might be asked to pay in cash if the credit card machine at the hotel is absent or dysfunctional
- If the guest plans to check-in at the hotel after 4:00 pm, they must inform the hotel in advance. The hotel can release the room in case you have not checked-in by 4:00 pm and have not informed the hotel about your late check-in
- Reward Points redemption option is not applicable on bookings made using the "Pay at Checkout" option
- Some hotels might ask for a security deposit of up to 100% of the booking amount at the time of check-in; denial of paying security deposit, may lead to hotelier not allowing check-in
- Guest must pay full amount at time of check-out; hotel's payment cannot be withheld by customer in any case after completing stay
- Hotel may charge compulsory gala dinner supplement on Christmas / New Year's eve or other festive periods. Any such supplements need to be paid directly at the hotel
- It is mandatory for you to send the auto generated form filling your correct credit card details immediately to the hotel in order for the booking to be confirmed by the hotel/accommodation
- The booking is not confirmed until the filled auto generated form is sent to the hotel
- The credit card details should be sent only via the auto generated form and in no other format
- Prior to the filled the auto generated form being sent to the hotel by you, your booking is only provisional and hotel has no obligation to reserve a room for you
- The hotel shall confirm your booking post authorising and verifying the credit card details
- The hotel may deny your booking if it is not able to authenticate and verify the credit card details as per its terms and conditions
- The Company does not store your credit card in details database as they are sent by you directly to the hotel and stored by the hotel
- The hotel might block your credit card for the amount of the booking as per the hotel's terms and conditions and the Company shall not be responsible for the same
- In the event a Booking does not get confirmed for any reason, iamtraveller is under no obligation to make another booking to compensate or replace the earlier booking. All subsequent Bookings shall be treated as a new transaction without any reference to the earlier transaction. All refunds shall take place as per the normal banking payment cycle
- Where a Hotel has its own car park, there may be a charge and/ or limited spaces available and space may not be available for the duration of your stay. Car park services are subject to Hotel policy and providing the same to you is subject to Hotel discretion. Via is not responsible for any loss or damage to cars and their contents during your stay in the Hotel
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12 PM/ 2PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM/ 12 PM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out
- iamtraveller reserves the right and you hereby authorise iamtraveller to charge your credit card, debit card, or appropriate payment option for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay or for any items that are missing when you check-out.
- Any inclusion of meals in the booking is subject to the hotel's discretion and the choice of food arrangement completely rests with the Hotel concerned. The Hotel also reserves the right to serve only fixed meals at the restaurant and may not provide room service.
- Alcoholic beverage service is strictly prohibited to those guests who are not over the legal age of drinking in the region where the Hotel is situated.
- Subject to Hotel policy, guests may be prohibited from smoking in their rooms. Guests are at all times prohibited from smoking in public areas.
- Online Travel Agency iamtraveller Travel Services is only providing the services as agent of various tour operators (hereinafter 'Operators'). IAT's obligations are limited to issuance of ticket, providing information as made available to it and processing refunds. IAT is not responsible for the provision of services by the respective operator. IAT assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions or omissions of the operators including non-adherence of the scheduled timings, behaviour of the operator's staff, conditions inside the buses, loss of life or property, delay, breakdown or inconvenience suffered by the user or passenger.
- The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for unforeseen circumstances. However, proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made from the bus operator.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. Please check with the bus operator before the journey
- Provision of video/air conditioning/Wi-Fi or any such other services is the responsibility of the bus operator. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or unavailability of these services needs to be settled directly with the service provider (the bus operator).
- In case a booking confirmation SMS or e-mail fails or gets delayed because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect mobile number/ e-mail ID provided by the customer etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of www.iamtraveller.co.in or Mobile App. Ticket confirmation/cancellation, SMS/Email, is not received, it can be resent by our support team upon request. SMS/Email might fail to deliver or get delayed for several reasons which are not in iamtraveller.co.in control
- The primary passenger is required to furnish a print out of the e-ticket and an identity proof with the passenger's photograph on it at time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, the bus operator may not allow boarding
- The bus operator reserves the right to change the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point
- The refund will be processed to respective PoS(Point of Sales). In case of payment made through debit/credit card, might take 14-21 working days to appear in your bank account/statement
- Bus operator management reserves the right to cancel, postpone, change or delay the vehicle without assigning any reason, and to change the sitting arrangements in case of emergency
- In case of change in bus type or any issue related to bus operator, please bring in it out notice within 24 hours of bus departure. We will investigate it with the operator and reply accordingly. The customer is entitled for refunds in case a lower bus type is provided subjected to our investigation
- co.in is not responsible for guest baggage getting lost/stolen/damaged
- The limitations on the baggage allowance are determined at the bus operator's sole discretion
- Bus operator’s management is not responsible for your luggage/baggage/belongings inside the bus/office
- One passenger is allowed to carry a child up to 3 years of age and baggage up to 20 kgs. The bus operator has the discretion to change this allowance without intimation
- The bus operators reserve the right to refuse you and your luggage from carriage on the bus for whatsoever reason that they deem justified, including but not limited to: Carrying of contraband, illegal substances, fragile or oversize/overweight luggage
- Bus operator may/may not allow if customer is carrying a pet animal/Bird. It is advisable to check with the bus operator before the actual travel
- co.in reserves the right to cancel the booking of your seat if it is subsequently found to have has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a person not authorized by via.com
- If Single lady option is selected during booking, adjacent seat will be allowed for lady passengers only. If this option is not selected, adjacent seat can be booked by both male and female passengers.
- Passengers are compulsorily required to produce Govt. issued ID proof while boarding the bus
- For ticket cancellation and any other changes, the customer has to visit nearest company office / agency with copy of Govt.
- Issued ID Proof and telephonic request will not be entertained
- Passenger can claim refund directly with VRL Branch office or booking counter with valid id proof and via is not responsible for any such cancellations made
- Following documents would be considered as a valid Identity Proof; Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card.
- Children above the age of 4 years need to compulsorily obtain a bus ticket at the regular fare of the ticket, unless a particular bus operator specifies otherwise in their terms and conditions
- All required permit and compliance are duly followed and managed by respective bus operators under the guidelines Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) and via.com does not carry audit or check for the same.
- The guest may be asked to de-board/ refused boarding by the bus operator in the event of Guest's unruly behaviour, drunkenness or any other behaviour that the bus operator deems to affect the other passengers’ comfort or safety
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach
- Bookers (Ticket resellers) are not authorized to resell any State transport bookings, regardless of booked through any channel or sources. Booker should share only pre-printed bus ticket copy with the guest without editing the ticket copy
- Bookers (Ticket resellers) are allowed to Mark-up or charge service fee only up to 3% of the booking value. This applies only for bookings with zero commission. No mark-up allowed in any scenario for State Transport bookings. No mark-up would be allowed for any cancelled ticket
- Any grievances and claims related to the bus travel should be reported to IAT within 10 days of your travel date
- Rental Car/Cab enables Customers to book entire Vehicle of cab/taxi operators (such cab/taxi operators hereinafter referred to as "Car Offeror", as the context may so require)
- Rental Car/Cab may be used by Customer for inter-city travel on exclusive basis by booking the entire Vehicle of cab/taxi operator.
- For the purpose of these Rental Car/Cab booking terms, the term "Vehicle" means a car which a Car Offeror is legally authorized to operate and for which the Car Offeror has all the requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits from appropriate authorities, valid and subsisting through the inter-city journey consummated or proposed to be consummated using Rental Car/Cab ("Trip")
- It is mandatory for all Customers booking a Trip to carry a valid photo-id proof during the Trip. In case Customer identity does not match with the details provided by such Customer at the time of booking the Trip, Car Offeror may, at its discretion, deny boarding of Vehicle to such Customer.
- On the completion of a Trip, Company recommends that Customer provides a rating for Car Offeror
- While the Company currently provides Rental Car/Cab without any charge, it reserves the right to charge convenience fee or other such charges for services rendered to Customers through the Rental Car/Cab
- As per the Government Regulation from July-2017, 5 % GST is applicable on Private Car Travellers. Therefore, the customized bill for Private Car Traveller will constitute “Cost Contribution” + 5% GST
- HATCHBACK Vehicle: Hatchback can seat upto 4 passengers and can accommodate up to 2 small bags.
- Sedan can seat upto 4 passengers and can accommodate up to 2 small bags or 1 large bags (Width x Height: 21-inch x 14-inch, Capacity: 5 L)
- SUV can seat up to 6 passengers and can accommodate up to 2 small bags or 2 large bags (Width x Height: 21-inch x 14-inch, Capacity: 5 L)
USE OF SERVICES
- Customer shall be entitled to partial refund if the cancellation is requested by Customer on Rental Car/Cab before the agreed commencement schedule of the Trip (irrespective of the pick-up time) in the following manner: -
- Rental Car/Cab cancellation charges will depend upon the route for which you are booking the car
- For existing booking, Please refer to booking voucher sent over an email to check the cancellation charges applicable on your existing bookings
- For new booking, to check cancellation charges that will be applicable on your new booking, please refer to Terms & Conditions mentioned on your booking review screen
- If Customer sees the Car Offeror and Vehicle details in the 'My Booking' section at the time of cancellation, then the cancellation charges will apply per the schedule above. If Customer doesn't see the Car Offeror and Vehicle details in 'My Booking' section, then there shall not be any cancellation charges levied on Customer for cancelling the Trip
- Car Offeror is obligated to commence the Trip and/or receive the Customer from the respective boarding point within a period either equivalent to 10% of the total estimated journey time or fifty (50) minutes, whichever is less, of the scheduled pick up time. On the failure of Car Offeror to honour the above stated timelines, Customer may cancel the Trip and request full refund of its Cost Contribution; provided, such refund request has been made to Rental Car/Cab Customer Care team at 07340031244, within three (3) hours of the scheduled pick up time of such Customer. If Customer fails to request refund within three (3) hours of the scheduled pick up time, Trip shall be deemed completed and result in forfeiture of the Cost Contribution without any refund rights to Customer
- Cost Contribution shall be inclusive of interstate taxes, passenger taxes or any other applicable levies, however at the time of booking
- The final payment would prompt with an option of either pay “Toll Charges” online along with fare or “Toll Charges” can be paid directly to the driver during journey at Toll Booth. Selection once made can’t be changed or modified. If Opted for Inclusive Fares: It covers All Govt. Taxes, Driver Allowances & Fuel charges ONLY
- During Pickup & Drop, Airport entrance fee & Parking Charges will have be to paid in cash directly to the driver at the time of journey
- Waiting time is up to 50 minutes for outstation trips & 15 minutes for local trips. However, it is recommended that Passenger should reach boarding point 10 minutes early to the start time
- Your booking amount is valid for estimated between source & destination provided by you. In case actual kms exceed on road as per odometer readings, you’ll be charged for additional kms at ₹ 10/km for Sedan & Hatchback and at ₹ 12/Km for MUV/SUV (Payable in cash to driver). Traveller shall pay the charges in cash to the driver directly. You are requested to ensure Zero in Odometer before starting journey
- For pickups happening after 11 PM until 6 AM, additional night charge of ₹500 will be applicable (Payable in cash to driver). Additional wait time charges may apply if driver waits for more than 45 minutes.
- Company shall have no obligation to manage or schedule any Trip and it shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest in any Vehicle on offer videRental Car/Cab. Customer using Rental Car/Cab unconditionally acknowledges that it shall have no right to initiate any claim against Company for any issue related to the Trip including but not limited to, cancellation of Trip before or during the Trip, last minute changes, any act or omission of Car Offeror or Co-Travelers and/or any unsatisfactory, delayed or failure of performance by the Car Offeror
- Once a Trip is booked by Customer, changes in departure time, boarding or dropping points are not permitted.
- Exclusive Car Travelers are required to take note and abide by the total count of travellers that are allowed to board the Vehicle as listed on the offer/vehicle details page. On the contravention of the said condition Car Offeror may deny boarding to such additional travellers
LIMITED USE OF SERVICES ON RENTAL CAR/CAB
- Customer undertakes that it shall not use Rental Car/Cab in any manner, which could damage, disable, impair or interfere with other Customers' right to use and/or enjoyment of Rental Car/Cab or cause any damage to or hamper the business or reputation of the Company. Customer shall refrain itself from obtaining or attempting to obtain any information through any means which is not intentionally made available or provided to it for or through Rental Car/Cab
OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMER
- Customer hereby covenants that:
- the Trip is undertaken in its personal capacity in accordance with its need and Rental Car/Cab shall not be used for profit making in any commercial context;
- it shall not use Rental Car/Cab for any purpose which is unlawful or illegal under the applicable laws;
- it shall arrive on time at the appointed pick up point as mutually agreed with Car Offeror;
- it shall maintain and ensure good and humble conduct with Car Offeror during the Trip and on failure to do so, Car Offeror may require such Customer to disembark the Vehicle without any refund rights to such Customer;
- it shall not ask Car Offeror to violate any traffic/city police and/or government rules or other applicable laws for any reason whatsoever;
- it shall not coerce Car Offeror to overload the boot space of the Vehicle with its luggage;
- it shall, prior to commencement of Trip, check and agree with Car Offeror on dimension/weight of the luggage that can be accommodated in the boot space of the Vehicle. On the contravention of the said arrangement between Car Offeror and Customer by Customer, Car Offeror may deny boarding to Customer
USAGE OF Rental Car/Cab
- Company strives continuously to make its Customers' everyday travel hassle free, therefore, certain measures are taken by Company to keep its Customer community clean and away from any malpractices. Company has found some Customers trying to abuse the system in the past by indulging into fraudulent activities and misuse the various promotional activities run by Company. This hampers the genuine Customers in a big way which is strictly against Company's policies. Any violation by Customer may result in termination of Customer's account from the Site for a definite period or permanently or any other action that Company deems appropriate. Customers are advised to refrain from:
- Creating multiple user accounts with same email address to abuse promotional discounts offered by Company, using fake email addresses, using mobile number associated with one account on multiple devices; and
- Indulging in fraudulent transactions to earn promotional amount within the friends/family/closed group, without actually travelling, and defeating the purpose of introducing the referral codes.
- Company reserves the right to validate any Trip completed by a Customer using Rental Car/Cab. In case any Trip completed by Customer is found to be fraudulent in nature, Customer may be liable to a penalty in their next Trip. Decision of Company on nature/amount of penalty in this regard shall be final and binding on Customer.
- "You"/"Client" means the Person/Persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
- "We"/"Us"/"Company" means iamtraveller Travel Services.
- "Independent Contractors" means Hotelier/Hotel owner, Owner of any airlines or shipping company or Railway, Ferryboat owner/Operator, Coach owner/Operator, or any other person or organization who has been selected by the company to render services to the client.
- "Tour Cost" means the amount mentioned in the Total Tour Cost packages or online
- “Booking” means the pre-defined packages booked online through iamtraveller.co.in or booked through sending request to the company
All information given in the website is based on the information available at the time of publication. The company reserves the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. In case we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, we will notify you at the time of booking, otherwise our Tour Manager (if applicable) or Local representative will inform you of the changes.
MEALS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
THE HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- The menus are pre-set menus provided for meals on the tour (if applicable)
- On request, company can provide a special meal but can’t give a guarantee for it
- The Company reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so
- If the client misses any meal including breakfast offered to him, for what-so-ever reasons, no claim/ refunds lies against any meal so missed
- Special requests for room allocation, diet consideration on tour / cruise / flight etc. must be made in writing at the time of booking, but all such requests shall be subject to availability
- The Company will not be held liable for claims of damages or consequential loss if the company is unable to process such requests for want of availability
- All services will be as per those confirmed and paid for as per the Invoices and Service Vouchers. If you avail any service which is not included in the Holiday package or get yourself upgraded, then the payment for the same will have to be cleared by you directly. Please note that, porterage, tips, gratuities, room service, laundry, excess baggage charge, a la carte meals, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, paid toilets etc are not included unless specifically mentioned as included
- You will be out sightseeing most of the time and hence we have taken care to select hotels which are convenient and comfortable. Hence sometimes they may be located away from the city centre. Most of the rooms have private bath or shower. The hotels will either be those shown in the itinerary or of the same category based on the availability.
- General check in time is usually 1200/1400 hours and check out time is usually 1000/1200 hours; early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability unless pre-paid and booked in advance or mentioned in the package. The guest will have to abide by the check in /check out time of the hotel as per there policy (Actual check-in/check-out time mentioned in Hotel voucher).
- Requests for double rooms will be subject to availability and in cases when a double is not available, we will provide you with a twin room. The size of the hotel rooms may vary across different hotels and since some hotel rooms are comparatively smaller, we would recommend only 3 persons in one room for your own comfort. Triple sharing rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a Rollway Cot/ Mattresses put in a twin room for the night.
- All baggage and personal effects are always and under all circumstances your responsibility. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel premises / coach / Cruise / Airport / Railway / during travel or place of visit etc.
- Some hotels offer the facility of safe deposit lockers, which can be availed of by you at your own cost and risk. The company will not be liable for any loss/theft from the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach / Railway / place of visit etc. during your stay/tour/visit, shall be borne and payable by you, and the company will not be liable for the same.
- Company is not liable if there is sudden disruption/disorder of telephone, internet services, and other amenities while staying at the hotels. The company will also be not responsible for the facilities provided or not provided in the room/bathroom/hotel premises etc. by the Hotel or its staff. The company will not be responsible for any rude or unprofessional behaviour of hotel staff.
- Facilities like mini bar, pay television channels, telephone etc are not complimentary and these facilities if used by the client must be paid for by the client directly to the Hotel and such charges are not included in the tour cost
- The Company is not liable for any changes made directly by the hotel and will not be liable for any compensation due to such change.
- AIRLINE AND BAGGAGE
- The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him for loss howsoever caused including but not limited to loss of Baggage by the Airline, Failure to provide meal of the clients choice by the Airline, Overbooking of seats by the Airline, Failure on the part of Airline to accommodate client despite having confirmed tickets, Meals offered by the airline/Quality of meal, Flight delay, if the client misses the flight, Changes of flight schedule/ routing/airline mentioned at the time of booking. In this condition the expression howsoever cause' includes wilful negligence on the part of any person.
- If in the event that the client is booked on a particular Airline on a particular date and due to certain reasons beyond the control of the Company, the client is not allowed to board the flight, the client shall not hold the Company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client against the Company.
- Airport taxes / Airport Development Fee as applicable to be paid over & above the Tour Cost should there be a rise post issuance of tickets. All the booking / cancellation / change of the airline ticket and the travel on such airline ticket will be subject to the terms and conditions of respective Airlines and the same may be provided to the client by the company upon request, if available.
- Client travelling by air will be subject to the airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number from time to time. General airline restriction is as per the airline baggage policy could vary from airline to airline and from destination to destination.
- For flights where baggage is not included, an additional charge could be applicable. Please check with your airlines staff for correct details. You are also requested to please check the updated baggage rules of the individual airlines, with whom the ticket is booked.
- The Company is not liable, in any manner, if you are unable to carry any baggage or if you must pay any extra-charges due to restrictions imposed by the airline. You shall be liable to pay all such charges directly to the airline.
- Porterage is not included in the tour price.
- Due to limited space for luggage in the coach / railway, we recommend that you carry one single suitcase per person of a convenient size preferably with wheels for sake of convenience.
- All baggage and personal effects are always and in all circumstances the responsibility of the Client. If you misplace or lose any moveable property the company will not be in any way responsible and / or liable. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
- The Company shall not assist you and / or lodge a complaint with the authorities
- Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated in the inclusions) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides etc). Your Sales advisor will guide you in this regard
- Tip in most of the cases are not included in the package cost
- The company may often operate more than one coach per departure date where clients are clubbed into a group. The Company may operate more than one group per departure or club 2 groups in one departure due to operational reasons. For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary including the flight routing. The same will be advised to you prior to start of the tour or on tour.
- The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc. A detour may be taken to reach sightseeing places due to traffic conditions; road blocks and that may vary the course of itinerary.
- The Company reserves the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the client which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad.
- Individuals are responsible for the adherence of time at all stages of the tour. If a client misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services. We further reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar category if deemed necessary. For the convenience of our clients we will sometimes amend / alter the itinerary, however all services will remain the same.
- Major road works may necessitate route changes in the itineraries, Indian restaurants may close due to management changes, Tours or any sightseeing, any/all of these may cause us to make changes in the itineraries. Where we know of these sufficiently in advance, we will notify you, otherwise our Tour Managers (if applicable) or Local Representative will inform you of the changes on the spot
- The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach/ railway
COACH/SITTING FOR INTERNATIONAL TOUR
- We use air-conditioned/air-cool luxury coaches (wherever applicable if combined with a group). However, sometimes due to extreme weather conditions the same may not seem to be very effective. The company will not be responsible for any defect in the Coach or in the Air-conditioner / air-cooler or for the behaviour of the Driver or the attendant (applicable for seat in coach as well as private vehicles)
- We have found it fair to operate daily seat rotation on board our coach (wherever applicable), so no seat numbers are allocated
- The coaches may be equipped with an emergency washroom; however, this facility is not to be used in lieu of the rest rooms at our frequent comfort stops
- Any damages caused to the coach / private vehicle by you during your travel, shall be payable by you and the company will not be liable for the same
- The drivers are bound by specific rules, like maximum driving hours within a day and during a week, rest period per day / week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel, otherwise certain sightseeing schedules may be missed due to your actions/ delays and the same will be non-refundable
FOR TOUR WITHIN INDIA
- We use Deluxe 2 X 2 Coaches or vehicles such as Tempo Traveller, Tata Winger, Chevrolet Tavera, Mahindra Scorpio, Toyota Qualis, Tata Sumo or similar as per the availability of vehicles and actual size of the group
- Our tour manager / local representative will take reasonable care of your luggage but if you are carrying any high value items on the coach, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach
- All baggage and personal effects are always and under all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same. The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc.
- Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances.
- Please note that AC will not work in Hills (while moving towards hills & during your tenure of the stay at hills) and no claims to this regard shall be entertained
- Unless specified, Amusement park entry fee, Monument entry fee, Jeep safari in National park, Lake boat ride fees or any other rides are not included in the package cost
- Buffet Breakfast / Dinner depends upon the total number of rooms occupied. If there few rooms occupied hotel may offer Ala-cart on fixed menu basis
- IAT (iamtraveller) will not be responsible for any change in traffic directions due to snow landscape, Security reasons, Strikes or by any natural uncertainty etc
- Price inclusions will be as per the inclusions of the package. Not as per the itinerary
- House Boats Don't Provide Buffet Breakfast / Dinner. Limited Ala-cart breakfast / Dinner is provided in Houseboats
- Transport should be allotted on SIC (seat in coach)/disposal/point to point basis based on the destinations
- Different destinations have different transportation systems and policies, we follow the same
- Air-conditioned vehicles are provided in some destinations and Non air-conditioned vehicles are provided in some other destinations. Details are mentioned in the column of all packages.
ACCOMMODATION FOR CHILD BELOW 12 YEARS OF AGE
- It is expressed and given to understand that a child below 12 years of age who is booked on the tour paying the special rate without a bed will not be provided with a bed in the hotel while on the tour under any circumstances
- In case the client makes any changes in their rooming while on the tour, the company shall not make any refunds or pay any compensation to them. In case the Client decides to make any change in the rooming while on the tour subject to availability, then they shall be bound to pay additional charge directly to the hotel
VISA CONDITIONS (Traveller/Visitor/Tourist Visiting India)
- All the clients travelling on iamtraveller Travel Services Holiday tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same
- The company shall not be liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision for grant of visas. The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for VISA. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa for whatsoever reasons
- It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. Any expense incurred by the applicant during travel for such visa purposes shall be paid by the passenger/ client. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not iamtraveller.co.in liable for the same
- Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy. Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from iamtraveller.co.in
DATE CHANGE FOR A TOUR
- A transfer from one tour to another, prior to the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a fresh booking on another tour.
- Any cancellation of tour /services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company. If you book a third party product or service, the Terms and Conditions and cancellation policy of such third party would be applicable in addition to the Company's Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation of tour / services must be in writing clearly stating the reasons for cancellation
- The company reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such an event, all monies paid by you will be fully refunded forthwith in Indian Rupees currency only, but no compensation will be payable for such cancellation.
- In case of cruises, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellation. The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and /or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company. The company reserves the right to forfeit the booking deposit in case of any cancellations. However, passengers whose visas are not granted by the consulates must intimate us at-least 35 days in advance of the date of commencement/departure of the tour, at which time the company will deduct INR 5,000/- per person towards Guidance Charges over & above any other actual expenses, if any, incurred and refund the balance amount. However, if such intimation is received after the said period of 35 days prior to the date of commencement/ departure of the tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable dependant on the actual date of cancellation
- The following cancellation charges shall apply irrespective of the reason for cancellation. You understand and acknowledge that these charges are a genuine pre-estimate of the damages that we will suffer on account of cancellation and not to be considered as a penalty. You understand that these damages are called liquidated damages in legal language, which are payable without proof of actual damages. You agree not to dispute such deductions or to demand proof of actual damages
Cancellation Charges for Tours
When a Cancellation is made
Cancellation Charges per person
Prior to 31 days from date of departure
25% of the tour cost
Between 30 to 21 days from date of departure
50% cancellation of the tour cost
Between 20 - 15 days from date of departure
75% of the holiday cost
Between 14 days or below from date of departure
100% of the holiday cost
- The above is a general cancellation policy and the same is subject to change depending on the travel date, the destination, the package and the services booked and paid for.
- For Dynamic properties / Customized packagesand Reconfirmed Bookings, the above Cancellation may not be applicable and could vary.
BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- Tour prices mentioned online. An *initial deposit of 30% per person for all tour packages. This initial deposit amount is non-refundable or non-transferable in the event of cancellation / change of travel date of tour by the Clients
- The Client must pay the balance amount 30 days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. If client fails to pay the balance amount within stipulated time then the booking shall be deemed to be the cancelled and entire initial deposit will be forfeited and the passenger shall not be entitled to the refund of the same
- All cheques / demand drafts to be payable in the name of iamtraveller Travel Services. On payment of the deposit amount you will be given an official receipt from iamtraveller.co.in. You can also book the tour through our Preferred Sales Agent OR Travel Agent
- The EMI options, if applicable, will be only available for the payment done online during the package booking. EMI option is not available for any payment done after the online booking of the package
- All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below.
- Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
- For cruises and 3rd party products the payment policy would be as per their respective company policy terms and co.in would levy a management fee of INR 2000 per person
For Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full INR component will be collected before issuance, else price will be subject to change.
*Initial Booking deposit will be collected as per the amount mentioned or the Package Price whichever is lower.
Full payment must be made in accordance with the procedure stated above. In case of non-compliance thereto by the client, the company reserves a right to cancel the tour/booking of the client with subsequent loss of deposit and apply and recover the cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
The company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, railway etc. and the decision of the company on the quantum of refund shall be final.
Refunds (If any) for amendments and / or cancellations will be paid directly to you for bookings made directly with the company's office. For bookings routed through our(Point of Sale) Via Sales Agents, the refunds will be routed through them. It would take at least 30 working days to process refunds. There is no refunds payable for any unutilized or partially utilized services (e.g. Airline tickets, Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.) The refund for the foreign exchange component of the tour will be refunded in INR only and will be at the prevailing day's rate of exchanges of the company. Third Party refund i.e. airlines, cruise, overseas suppliers could take between "30 to 90 working days", provided relevant supporting's are provided to the Company. There will be no refunds in case of visa rejections
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY
- We are online travel agents and holiday organizers only. The role of the company is that of an agent of the client to secure proper services for the tour from the independent contractors and service providers such as the airlines, shipping company, hotels, coach, railway, etc. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, railway, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned
- We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday; but because we only select them and have no control in operating them, we cannot be responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage, which is caused by the act or default or omission of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach owner / coach operator, railway who are the company's independent contractors arising outside our normal selection process
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
- We treat all the information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with airline, hotels and other service providers who will provide the services to you during your tour
- However, we may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by the law or by an order of a court or the rules, regulations or enquiry by any government / statutory agency having regulatory authority over the Company
CONDITIONS OF PASSAGE
- These conditions are applicable to every Client of the Company, who books a package Tour or any Special Tour or travel arrangement. In the event of a Client booking through us a Tour and/or Tour Arrangement of any other Tour Operators like Cruise, third party fixed departure and so on. The "Terms and Conditions" specified by such Tour Operator, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc. shall be applicable, in addition to our "Terms and Conditions" while determining the contractual relation between the Client, the Tour Operator and us
HEALTH AND INSURANCE
- It shall be the duty of the Client to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected. Pace of certain tours might not be suitable to individuals. Hence, we suggest that individuals may choose tours as per their health conditions
- The Company reserves the right to ask the Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. If a medical condition has not been disclosed the Company will not be liable to provide any assistance or money back
- It is necessary for the client to obtain a valid travel/health insurance prior to the commencement of the tour and the company will not be responsible for the same. Settlement of the claims will be entirely at the discretion of the insurance company
- Insurance wherever included is NOT VALID for Senior citizens. The cost for Insurance for Senior Citizen will be higher and passengers are requested to check the exact insurance cost at the time of making the booking
- Any communication directed at the address or made through/on the contact details such as e-mail id, cell phone/telephone no./fax no. of the Client as disclosed in the "Booking Tracking Number (BTN)" or made to the travel agent through whom the client has made the bookings with the company shall be deemed to have been communicated to and received by the Client. The Company shall not be responsible for any error on part of mode of communication or the Travel Agent in this regard
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The rates are always valid for minimum 01 adult.
- The Client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour or joins the group later or leaves the group before culmination of the tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with the representative of the company at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case if a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of passport or any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services.
- Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as "no show" on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- If a client avails the air tickets (cost of which is included in the main tour cost) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets, it shall be treated as "no show" and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized main tour services.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw tour membership from anyone whose behaviour is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person. It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this contract shall be available to the Company's Managers, including Tour Managers, Employees, Servants and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the Company.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- The prices displayed have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before the Departure by the Client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by the Company, it shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
- Initial deposit just ensures only registration/participation on the tour but does not entitle any services like Tickets, Visas, and Hotel Accommodation until full payment has been received.
- We cannot endow with individual aid to any of the tour member for walking, dinning, getting on & off from any of the transport vehicle or other personal needs. It is indispensable that a qualified companion must accompany such traveller who needs such assistance. In the absence thereof, such traveller will be joining the tour on his own risk and consequences.
- The client/traveller must be having an valid Government ID Proof and Valid Passport (in case of international client) and his/her passport must be valid for at least 6 months subsequent to the scheduled date of return of the holiday
- Company solely reserves the right to publish group photographs of the passengers taken during the tour.
- Distance, temperature & pre/post tour accommodation prices mentioned are approximate & are subject to change.
- Photo of meals & sightseeing shown are only for reference & may change from actual meals served/ sights.
- In case company offers any adventures activities then it is significant to note that all the passengers should enjoy such activity/ ride at their own risk as such kind of adventure might be risky at times especially for heart patients, expecting women, people with Blood Pressure etc.
- In certain cases, the tour will be operated subject to a minimum number of passengers booking for the same. The services of a Tour Manager may be available in case of certain packages. In cases where the minimum passenger criteria are not fulfilled, you will be given an option of travelling on another day
- We highly recommend a Travel Insurance to be purchased.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary contained elsewhere herein or otherwise, the Company's indemnity or other monetary obligations hereunder shall be limited and restricted to a maximum amount paid by the client for the tour package opted for by them.
- Notwithstanding any other clause in this agreement to the contrary the company shall be responsible to the other party for consequential damages or indirect losses of any kind arising out of this agreement.
The Company shall be excused from the performance or punctual performance of any of terms and conditions/services/tour or part thereof as above, if the performance thereof is prevented or delayed by any cause beyond the reasonable control of the company, which shall include acts of God, riots, wars, accidents, embargo, terror attacks, coup strike, natural calamities or requisition (acts of government), or delays/negligence/carelessness in the performance of the independent contractors caused by any such circumstances as referred herein. Any additional cost incurred by the Company, for the services provided to the Client, during the Force Majeure event, shall be paid by the Client.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAWS
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including tours by the Company and third party products and tours, the courts and tribunals in Bengaluru, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI / Govt. of India Upon agreed with the booking conditions, the above-mentioned terms & conditions shall be binding on both the Company and the Client and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communication in whatsoever form or mode whether oral or otherwise, with respect to any terms & conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled / revoked / terminated.
OTHER TERMS FOR BOOKING HOLIDAYS/PACKAGES
- The Client agrees and acknowledges that they consent to participate in the excursion activities (boat rides, ferry rides, snorkelling etc. which is included in the tour) without any obligation from the Company. Client confirms that he/she is medically fit to participate in all activities involved in excursion activities & fully accept my personal responsibility of my safety. THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any physical injury or loss of life caused to the Client due to such participation. There is no Contract between the Company and the Client until the company has received the initial deposit as defined.
- The company has the right at any time and for any reason:
- To terminate this contract after acceptance of deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the company terminates this contract, the company shall refund the amount paid by the client without payment of any interest.
- No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in this agreement.
- In the event of the company exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the client shall have the right:
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered or,
- To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer.
In either of these above cases, the client shall not be entitled to, or the company shall not be liable to the client for any damage, additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
- To cancel the tour, in which event the cancellation charges as stated herein shall apply and the client will be liable to pay to the company such charges
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
- Any act, omission, default of Independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent, employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression "Howsoever caused" includes negligence on the part of any person.
- If the client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the Independent Contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the Independent Contractor and a copy there of should be handed over to the Tour Manager (if applicable) of the company in order to enable the company to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other clients do not face the same difficulty. Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of this holiday tour. No claim notified to this company beyond this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
- The tour is subject to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) / Government of India (GOI) rules & regulations.
- In case of any dispute, decision of iamtraveller Travel Services will be final and binding.
- Upon agreed with the booking condition, the terms and conditions shall be binding on both the company the client and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communications in whatsoever form or mode, whether oral or otherwise, with respect to any term or conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled /revoked/terminated. On behalf of the persons named in the booking conditions, I have read and understood the terms and conditions as mentioned here in above and as mentioned in the booking terms & conditions.
DECLARATION BY THE CLIENT:
I/We have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms & conditions on behalf of the person(s) whose name appears in Booking Reference or email confirmation and I am /we are aware that I / we shall be abide by the same. I /We have also read the booking terms & conditions / tour itinerary and notes there-in along with the Tips for Smooth Travel' and I accept the same. I /We have been given the copies of all the above-mentioned documents.
The above conditions have been agreed upon by the client and those who have booked through our Agents and will adhere to the same.
PROMOTIONAL OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Usage of Promo Code will result in discount as stated in offer only.
- Promo Code offer will be applicable for booking from iamtraveller.co.in only.
- There may be minimum passenger requirement per booking for availing discounts through Promo code. Please read the offer communication clearly.
- Promo code offer will be valid for payment options as stated in the offer.
- iamtraveller Travel Services reserves the right to change/amend/ discontinue this promo code offer anytime without prior intimation.
- For any query on offer you may write us on Holidays email id (firstname.lastname@example.org) and call centre number
- There may be a maximum booking criteria per promo code for an email id which is generally once. Please read the offer communication clearly before proceeding.
FURTHER SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE USE OF CONTACT FORUMS AND MESSAGING VIA THE PRIVATE MAILING SYSTEM
You agree that where you contact us and any third parties by using the Website, its private message system and/or a contact forum, you will not write or send any content which:
- is abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, coercive, obscene, belligerent, glorifying violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic or otherwise objectionable and/or actionable/illicit;
- is contrary to any applicable law, especially violates third parties' intellectual property rights;
- is commercial advertisement or any other undesired advertisement (e.g. spam), and
- is otherwise in breach of any other part of these terms and conditions of use.
The Company retains the right to temporarily or permanently ban any user/s who are in breach of these or any other part of these terms and conditions.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN VIEWING CONTENT
- Hotel reviews, reports, ship reviews, pictures, videos and related other content which are available through the Website originate from third parties and represent the opinion of the respective third-party user
- If some time has passed since the posting, transmission, or uploading of Content it should be borne in mind that circumstances, hotels and resorts etc. might have changed
- The quality of an assessment of a hotel or resort may depend on the quantity of available reports and reviews. A single picture or review is not usually capable of providing a complete impression of the situation and may only represent, for example, small parts of a hotel or surrounding area
- Furthermore, the content of a report or review may vary depending on the age of respective persons, their interests and the purpose of their visit (relaxation, sports, nightlife, exploration, business trip), and if people are traveling on their own, in a group or as a couple
- Also, travellers’ nationality, the frequency of their holidays and traveling and previous experiences in different countries may have an impact
GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Delhi, India
- WEBSITE USE
The website www.iamtraveller.co.in (the "Site") is published and maintained by iamtraveller Travel Services ("Company"), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India. When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
SITE AND ITS CONTENTS
- This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- If you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- This site is for consumer use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this site for individual/group bookings. In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the Site are detected, the Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto. The various discounts and offers mentioned on the Site are applicable to the Consumer for the purposes of end use only.
- You are requested to report to email@example.com in the event you find any content on the Website which you deem is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is violative of any applicable law. On receiving such report, the Company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company. Company does not control such Sites and is not responsible for their contents. Company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third-partysites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Furthermore, for the purpose of registering on Company's website and mobile application and for services of theCompany, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number verification process. The Company uses third party services for the purpose of aforesaid mobile number verification process and you hereby acknowledge, agree and confirm to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third-party service provider
- All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are several proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
- If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by Company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Company does not cause Company to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this Site belongs to Company. Accordingly, Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this Site without permission of Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
- The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
- You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- You also acknowledge that through this Site, Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site.
- Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
- Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users’ interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Company.
- You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
- Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions,warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
- By offering for sale travel to destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- co.in generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promocode before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
- Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
- Promotional discounts are applied only on the base amount for Hotels. Discounts are not applicable for any additional components including taxes.
- On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the hotel cancellation charges are calculated on total price before discount. For such bookings, an additional cancellation charges will be deducted from the refund amount after applying the hotel cancellation policy.
UNUTILISED TRAVEL BOOKINGS
- The User shall request iamtraveller Travel Services for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking for any reasons within 30 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and iamtraveller Travel Services as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 30 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or no show air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- We don’t believe in any type of disputes but if any dispute arises between you and iamtraveller Travel Services during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the Hindi/Marathi/Gujarati/English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Delhi, India.
WE WISH HAPPY AND SAFEST TRAVEL EXPERIENCE WITH US.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US.